Jekka’s Edible Flower Seed Collection
Edible flowers not only look great in your garden but add a splash of colour, flavour and texture to savoury and sweet dishes, as well as drinks and oils.
Five individual packets of herb seed:
- Borage (Borago officinalis)
- Chopsuey Green (Chrysanthemum coronarium)
- Heartsease (Viola tricolor)
- Nasturtium Alaska (Tropaeolum majus Alaska Series)
- Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis)
Jekka’s is a family run herb farm on the outskirts of Bristol with over 35 years experience in sustainable growing. They are home to the largest collection of culinary herbs in the UK.
We use recycled packaging where possible, including bubble wrap and tissue paper. We want to reuse and recycle as much as possible and hope you understand and appreciate this. We do not include any paper work with orders - this is sent automatically via email upon purchase