Jekka’s Birds & Bees Seed Collection
These herbs create not only an attractive herb border but are a haven for wildlife all year round, including a source of winter bird food.
Five individual packets of herb seed:
- Anise Hyssop (Agastache foeniculum (Pursh) Kuntze)
- Blue Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis)
- Cardoon (Cynara cardunculus)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Lesser Calamint (Calamintha nepeta)
Jekka’s is a family run herb farm on the outskirts of Bristol with over 35 years experience in sustainable growing. They are home to the largest collection of culinary herbs in the UK.
We use recycled packaging where possible, including bubble wrap and tissue paper. We want to reuse and recycle as much as possible and hope you understand and appreciate this. We do not include any paper work with orders - this is sent automatically via email upon purchase